BACKGROUND & EDUCATION
I am a certified holistic health & nutrition coach based in Tel Aviv and Los Angeles. Molly Cutler Health grew out of my passion for all things food, nutrition and health. Weekends during childhood included countless hours spent watching my favorite cooking personalities on the Food Network. At age ten, I began my food adventures with experiments in the kitchen. From blueberry upside-down cake to salty (not in a good way) chocolate chip muffins, I couldn't believe how much joy creating things out of seemingly nothing brought me.
As I started evolving from a gangly kid and teen who could eat whatever I wanted (like salty muffins) to a woman with a body who became more concerned with what I ate in a day, I started getting curious about what food does once it enters the body. I found myself hungry for real information amongst the sea of diet myths floating around.
My intense curiosity with the way food and lifestyle habits affect our health led me to my public health education, which would change the way I think about food and its intersection with health and wellness forever. What began as a love affair with food and creating things in the kitchen evolved into a growing knowledge and belief in the power our choices have on the quality of our lives physically and emotionally. The way we talk to and treat ourselves, and the people and environments we surround ourselves by on a regular basis have the ability to dictate the quality of life we live.
I promote combining proven knowledge from the science of nutrition with our own knowledge of which foods and lifestyle habits make us happy and feel our best. I believe this holistic approach complemented by proven research leads to freedom around food and prime levels of health and happiness.
I love eating and cooking real, whole foods that taste delicious. Sharing amazing healthy food with clients, friends and loved ones is something I love even more. I firmly believe that the way we eat and act around food is an expression of the way we feel about ourselves. Through making seemingly small changes in our daily habits and attitudes, we can create huge impacts on our lives and on those around us.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health from The George Washington University in Washington, D.C.
- Certified Holistic Health & Nutrition Coach accredited through The Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City
- Continuing education courses in the fields of functional nutrition and culinary nutrition at American University in Washington D.C., Ben-Gurion University of the Negev in Be'er Sheva, Israel and The Natural Gourmet Institute in New York City
- Advanced Functional Nutrition Program, Fall 2018, Mind Body Green
- Graduate of B-School, Marie Forleo's Advanced Business Program for Entrepreneurs
For health and nutrition coaching, partnerships, sponsorships, brand collaboration, recipe development, corporate wellness, and event opportunities, please email email@example.com.