Kitchen Sink Scramble
There are so many great ways to use up roasted veggies from your weekly meal prep. Throwing them into a stir fry, blending them up into a soup or tossing them into a scramble are a few ways I utilize them on the reg. Here, we have a roasted purple cabbage and broccoli scramble, but you can use whatever veggies you have on hand!
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 cup of any type of roasted or cooked vegetables
- large handful leafy greens (optional)
- 1 tablespoon ghee/coconut oil/avocado oil/grass-fed butter
- hot sauce (optional)
- Turn flame to medium and heat fat in pan. Add vegetables and greens if using. Heat through 1-2 min.
- In a bowl, scramble two eggs with a fork. Reduce heat to low and add eggs to pan.
- Cook slowly, incorporating all ingredients together.
- When ready, plate and top with hot sauce.